[03.) MAKE THESE SHAPES I]

 

1. 



Tools: circle tool to draw circles, and the Command- Trim to trim the shape
Reflection: how to use the Trim tool in two ways. I can select the object used for cutting first, then select the object that needs to be cut. Or I select everything at the beginning and click the lines I want to cut.



  













2. 

  
   


Tools: Square Tool, Command- Trim, Curve Tool or Arc Tool
Reflection: I am not sure whether the example requires me to use the Curve or Arc tool, I assume there are tools like making rounded corners from squares which can be adjusted directly. 

3. 


 







Tools: Circle Tool, Command-Rotation, Command-Trim

Reflection: I typed 45 degrees every time in the Rotation. I am wondering is any quick tool I can repeat the last step

4.  Not successful yet



Tools: 

Reflection: I don't know how to do the tangent curve yet



5. Not successful yet


Tools: 

Reflection: I am stuck in here. Lines can't be joined. 



6. 









Tools: Star Tool, Rotation, Trim, Fillet, Offset

Reflection: After a few experiments of the Offset, now I know how to use it.



7. Not successful yet


Tools: Circle Tool, Trim, Join, Array Curve

Reflection: I am stuck in here. I want to join everything together, but it looks like the curve can't be joined with shapes


I solved every problem during the class!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laser Cutting

My first Castle built in Rihno

REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: PROGRESS II