REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT - Final

 













-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This project took me a very long time to finish. It has many components that need to be measured, but luckily, we learned most methods in class, so it is not too hard. 

The assemble took me much longer time than I expected, there are a few issues: 
1) Some parts are not quite fit to each other. Even though in the drawing process, I tried my best to measure, errors still exist. Sometimes I felt it is not that important, the final outcome was just a concept, and it was fine to be not accurate. It turned out to be a big problem I needed to fix in the last step. 
2)I had problems in the materials part, some materials look pure black in my components. I know some errors happen, but I don't know why.
3) The worst part, is the handle. It was not fit the shapes and screws at all. I was in despair, I spent a few hours to search a solution online, but I couldn't solve it. Luckily, somehow I found the adjust points solid. I know it is not the perfect solution, and it makes the handle look a little strange, but it solved my problem for now.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laser Cutting

My first Castle built in Rihno

REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: PROGRESS II