MILESTONE PROJECTS

 

1. Castle: 

Since I missed two weeks of class, that time I didn't have any logic to build a castle😿. 




2. Surface Design Study (Color)

At that time, I barely knew how to use the Hatch and control the curves in Rhino😓.





3. Surface Design Study (Laser Cut Sample)
Thanks to Arica, she helped me to print a few samples to test the better colours and shapes👯








4. Reverse Engineered Object

My biggest project ever 🙊 it takes me a few weeks to work on. I wanted to choose an object that challenges me and looks good in my portfolio, but I also need to make sure I can finish it. 







4.5 The Ring👏







5. 3D Printed Chess Set 💪
Due to the super tight schedule during the final time, I have not finished the set. But I made two examples and they are now in 3D printing. So it is very doable for me to draw and print them all.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laser Cutting

My first Castle built in Rihno

REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: PROGRESS II